Riviera Maya is often called “the place between the line that divides the sky and the sea”.
Riviera Maya is 86 miles of tourist and resort coastline on the eastern shores of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico nestled along the Caribbean Sea.
The Riviera Maya tourist corridor includes Playa del Carmen, Akumal, Tulum, Punta Allen and Felipe Carrillo Puerto.
Endless adventures are available in this luxurious environment.
Here’s a top 10 list to jump start your Riviera Maya vacation:
1. Swimming by the only archaeological site located by the sea… Tulum.
2. Spend a day of amazement interacting with Mexican culture in one of the most spectacular theme parks in the world Xcaret.
3. Snorkel in the largest natural aquarium in the world Xel-Ha.
4. Get the perfect suntan in Akumal silky beaches.
5. Explore the mystery of the Mayan caves in Aktun Chen.
6. Stroll along “La Quinta Avenida” of Playa del Carmen and enjoy the wide variety of bars, restaurants and shops.
7. Return in time and discover a Mayan village.
8. Discover the underwater world at the largest coral reef on the northern hemisphere… Snorkeling and Diving.
9. Get in touch with one of the greatest biodiversities in the world on the Biosphere Reserve of Sian Ka’an.
10. Relax and experience a Mayan treatment in one of the multiples Spa’s in Riviera Maya.
Bonus Activity is the Riviera Maya Jazz Festival held at the end of November.